BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Playing with my family


i had lots of fun at Toby and Lisa's house. we went to lisa's mom and dads. Iplayed with the dogs jd and dixie. We had bubblegum ice creem and it was good. I had strawberry marshmellows and salt water tafy. Me and Amanda had a picnik outside. Amanda is my cousin and we rode bikes. I got a new bathing suit and amanda got a new shirt that says:
anything boys can do girls can do better! It is a littlest pet shirt.
I like them because they love me and i like them because they tickel me and i like them because they are me family. I played with Amanda in the sprinklers and uncle toby was moving his police car from out of the road and he got his little mircophone thing out of the police car and let me and amanda talk out of it. I said Hi aunt lisa. And I had a fun time. Thanks for visit ing gods little princess. Bye! thats all come back now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun,fun,fun. Sounds like you have a great aunt and uncle who are spoiling you just like they should. It is fun to stay with family where you can eat what you want,go to bed when you want. No rules!
I would like to talk on the cop microphone, "Put your hands up"